Maine Fuel and Trip Permits

In a few clicks you'll have your permits ordered and instantly available for download.

Maine Fuel and Trip Permit Pricing
IRP Trip Permit - 3 Days $50.00
IFTA Fuel Permit - 3 Days $75.00

* All prices include processing fees.

Receive your Fuel and Trip permits in minutes

Online ordering provides instant processing of your Maine permits.

Order Now
Instant Trip and Fuel Permits

Let Us Help You

We are a state approved online based provider dedicated to helping any business who needs a temporary trip (IRP) or fuel (IFTA) permit.

We do all the heavy lifting for you. Here's how:

  • Let us provide your Maine trip and fuel permits for you, with an absolutely easy to follow step-by-step process.
  • Ordering your permits online is easier and faster than ever.
  • Even if transportation is not your core business, we can still help you out.
  • And if you have troubles, our live support staff will guide you through the process.
  • Order and pay for your Maine permits in minutes!

Our Key Features Include

Receive Permits in Minutes

Expect your permits instantly after your order is placed.

Free Email Alerts

Receive your permits by email at no additional cost!

U.S.A. Support

Our support specialists are experts dedicated to serving you!

State Approved Platform

Never make an expensive permit mistake again.

Paper-Free Management

No more waiting after an agency, confusing state systems, and loose papers.

File from Anywhere

File anywhere you please with an internet connection.

Safe and Secure

Total and complete data protection; order with peace of mind.

Save Time Next Order

We store your information to make the next permit order a breeze.

Flawless Ordering

We have a streamlined workflow that gets you to done, fast.

Our happy customers

Our customers are the center of our business that drive our innovation.

Maine Permit Sample

Maine Permit Sample

State Permits

The following states are supported for direct order.

The permits will be available for download immediately after submitting your order.

If your state is currently not supported, please contact us to get the missing state added.

Do I need a temporary Trip or Fuel Permit?

Fuel Permits

The International Fuel Tax Association (IFTA) includes the lower 48 states of the US as well as the Canadian Provinces. If you aren't registered with IFTA in your state, you must acquire a temporary fuel permit.

Guidelines for IFTA vehicle qualifications are as follows:

  • Vehicle travels in two or more IFTA member jurisdictions
  • Vehicle's gross vehicle weight is greater than 26,000 lbs.
  • OR vehicle has three or more axles, irrespective of the vehicle's weight.

You will need a temporary Fuel Permit if you don't have an IFTA sticker on your truck and the tractor/trailer has a registered weight over 26,000 pounds.

Trip Permits

The International Registration Plan (IRP) is an agreement among the US, District of Columbia and Canadian provinces providing for settlement of apportionable fees dependent on the total distance traveled within all jurisdictions.

You will need a temporary Trip Permit if your vehicle travels out of state but isn't registered under IRP.

If you normally travel intrastate, but find yourself on a longer haul to another state (interstate travel), temporary trip permits were created specifically for you.

Commercial vehicles must obtain a trip permit based on the following criteria:

  • Vehicle travels to another IRP jurisdiction out of their base state. (U.S. states and Canadian provinces);
  • Vehicle has a gross weight or combined gross weight in excess of 26,000 pounds or three or more axles combined.

Order My Truck Permits Now

Ready to get started?

Create a free account today.